|Length||11.8″ / 300mm|
|Buckle Type||Sewed-in solid buckle|
|Color||Solid – Blue|
At Wrist Hardware, we provide high quality watch straps for watch collectors. This strap pays homage to a humble proud design steeped in legend; the nylon pass-through military watch strap, as worn historically by allied NATO forces.
The long standing tradition behind the design and features of this watch strap is rooted in military practicality. We went above and beyond mil-spec quality to provide extended robustness and durability. Our approach to the manufacturing process is to work with only premium materials finished for style and durability.
– Finely-stitched nylon fabric
– Welted end tips to prevent fraying
– Solid, mirror-polished 316L surgical grade stainless steel hardware
They’re luxurious, comfortable, stylish, and built to last.
Because of its pass-through design, the strap is passed behind the watch in an over and under fashion through the lugs and over the spring bars. This provides extra security for the watch falling from the wearer’s wrist in the event that a spring bar were to break or come off of the case.
- One-piece, sewn-in steel buckle and solid flat rectangular keepers made from 316L stainless steel that will not bend or fail.
- Solid one-piece buckle pin
- Color-matched stitching at the end of the strap
- Heat-sealed round pin holes for reduced fraying
- Floating keeper for maximum adjustability
- Fabric is exceptionally soft, breathable, and strong
- Double-stitched to reduce fraying and chafing
Model: 22MM - Navy Blue