43 in stock
Free Expedited Shipping!
- USA Delivery via UPS 2nd Day Air®
- International Delivery via UPS Worldwide Expedited®
3 premium straps included with each purchase
- Solid, integrated stainless steel bracelet
- Vintage style rubber strap
- Nylon military watch strap
Refined Swiss timekeeping
Swiss Made Ronda Slimline Caliber 1069 (6 jewels, gold-plated) quartz movement with End-of-Life battery indicator system provides highly accurate timekeeping, quality craftsmanship, and minimal maintenance for a reliable and worry-free watch.
Scratch-resistant sapphire crystal w/ interior anti-reflective coating
Measuring at a beefy 2.6mm of thickness, our crystals are made from sapphire, the second strongest element on the Mohs’ Scale, making sapphire crystal the most durable watch glass and least prone to shatter or scratch.
Water resistant to 200 meters (660 feet)
In general, suitable for professional marine activity and serious surface water sports.
3-D multi-textured sector dial
Featuring a combination of textured surfaces and heights
- Sunburst small seconds subregister with railroad track marks
- Raised sunburst section with polished, applied indices filled with lume
- Low grit texture center surface with applied Wrist Hardware® logo
- Sunken chapter ring with arabic numerals denoting every 5 minutes
This elegant, modern timepiece features details that could only have come from Wrist Hardware:
- Fully custom, waterproof (20ATM) 316L stainless steel case design with luxurious mirror-polished and brushed finishing
- Elegant sector dial with faceted, rhodium-plated hands and applied, polished indices
- Swiss Super-LumiNova® is applied to the hands and indices for enhanced legibility in dark conditions
The Mk.1 Paramo is a tough sport watch that combines our shared love of quality, durability, and Swiss precision timekeeping. It is designed to excel in any environment and its refined presence allows it to be dressed up or down easily. The comfortable slim case profile features sharp angles with a combination of polished and brushed surfaces designed to play with light. Every detail of this timepiece was designed with stringent requirements to produce a durable sport watch engineered to withstand the most adverse situations.
- Case diameter: 40mm
- Case thickness: 12mm
- Lug width: 20mm
- Lug-to-lug: 47.5mm
- Weight: 155g w/ bracelet
Watch travel case and microfiber cleaning cloth
1- Year Warranty: limited warranty against defects in materials and workmanship that prevent the watch from functioning properly under normal use.
Mk. 1 Paramo Models
Mk. 1 Paramo
Mk. 1 Paramo
Mk. 1 Paramo
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.