Our warranty covers manufacturing defects, but does not cover:
- Damage resulting from normal wear and tear, misuses or accidental impact (including but not limited to scratching or wearing of PVD coatings, scratches, chipping of crystal).
- Unauthorized repair, opening watch case back, adjustment to movement or any other modification work done outside our authorized service centers.
- Damage done to bracelets, straps or accessories.
- Water infiltration or damage in watch due to failure to secure screw-down crown or exposure of watch to depths exceeding rated water-resistance.
PRE ORDER POLICY
Pre-order deposits and payments are non-refundable and can be applied only for store credit.
Please note that international shipments are subject to customs taxes/duties as charged by your country (there are no u.s. customs fees.) The customer is responsible for payment of these fees.
You may return or exchange any item in its original condition and with its original packaging, as long as we are notified (via email) within 48 hours of your receiving the item(s) for a full store credit of your purchase price minus shipping, the exchange for another in stock product, or a full refund.
- Items and packaging must be undamaged. Watches must be unworn, and bracelets must not be resized. Any watch received with damage, wear, or any signs of use are not eligible for return or exchange.
- You may exchange your item for anything in our store that is currently in stock and either pay the cost difference or if you are exchanging for a less expensive item, you will have the difference in cost to use as a store credit.
- Demo and pre-owned units are not eligible for return or exchange.
- Customized or factory modified watches are non-refundable.
- Item(s) must be received within 2 weeks of notice to be eligible for refund or exchange.
Refunds (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at [email protected]
Sale items (if applicable)
Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately sale items cannot be refunded.
Exchanges (if applicable)
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at [email protected] and send your item to 709 W Beverly Blvd, Unit 201, Montebello, CA 90640, United States
To return your product, you should mail your product to: 709 W Beverly Blvd, Unit 201, Montebello, CA 90640, United States
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
If you are shipping an item over $75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.